These variegated minis are designed to coordinate with the Frost fingering yarn by the Shepherd's Mill in Kansas. Made up of 55% American Alpaca, 30% Bamboo, 10% Merino Wool, and 5% Nylon, it is a great accent choice for hats, scarves, shawls, sweaters, mittens, socks, or the latest pattern you found on Ravelry.
- 55% American Alpaca, 30% Bamboo, 10% Merino Wool, 5% Nylon
- 2 ply fingering weight
- 100 yards
- Gauge: 6 stitches per inch
- Needle size 5
These variegated minis are named after their dominant color.
- Cherry Cordial is a beautiful burgundy red.
- Honey Wheat is a warm summer gold with sparkle.
- Ocean Dreams is a dusty aqua blue.
- Scottish Heather is a soft, deep purple with sparkle.
Care instructions: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
Grown and Made in the U.S.A.
from The Shepherd's Mill